Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Eudora Welty

I thought the story "Why I Live at the P.O." was very interesting and funny. I think that what these two sisters went through was something that every child that has siblings go through. I have an older sister and there were times during my childhood that I felt my parents favored her over me. I don't think we went to that extreme, but I am sure many do. Children really need and want attention from their parents and most will do anything to get. Obviously you see many adults just like Sister and Stella-Rondo that need attention from family and will do anything to get it. I like how the title of the story ties in so well to the actual story. I think this story was a lot of fun to read especially considering all the depressing poems we had to read this week.


Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment