Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What We Talk About When We Talk About Love

This story sounds like a conversation I have had with some of my friends, except no one is hoping their ex gets killed by a swarm of bees. But the conversation about love. I think everyone has their own idea about love. When the woman was talking about the man that beat her. In his eyes he might have loved her. I am not saying that it is ok to beat someone, but I think everyone loves in different ways. You love someone the way you were taught. With that in mind I think that sometimes you have to teach someone how you want to be loved. In my opinion love is not a feeling but an action. If you love someone then you accept their flaws and you cater to their needs. If your spouse likes something then you do it because you love them. This is how you teach someone how you want to be loved. You let them know what makes you feel good.


Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment